The Gold Coast Speech Festival shares inspirational stories and innovative ideas through the power of speech. Twelve expert presenters will engage you in powerful conversations, stimulate new ideas and inspire change – challenging you to go ‘Above and Beyond’.
This is a charitable event with the opportunity to network with like-minded, influential community members and to be inspired by some of the greatest speakers and entrepreneurs from the Gold Coast and Australia.
Your ticket includes:
• Entry to all speaking sessions
• FREE professional headshot (provided by Vert photography)
• Attendees pack (notebook, pen, program, special promotions from local businesses)
• FREE venue parking
There will be 3 x 1.5hr speaking sessions with 2 x 30min breaks for networking opportunities.
The Event Program:
Session One: MODERN MEN
• Mark Hunter – 2009 World Champion for Public Speaking
• Josh Holms – 2015 Champion, The Poetry Performance World Cup
• Jason Ganis – 2015 Gold Coast Young Entrepreneur of the Year
• Gavin Topp – Australian Boxer / Founder of Fight Like a Pro
Session Two: WONDER WOMEN
• Rosie Pekar – International Motivational Speaker
• Carolyn Shaw –International Women’s Day Leadership Award Recipient
• Elisa James – Internationally Renowned Holistic Vocal Coach
• Aldwyn Altuney – Multi Media Queen / Television Host
Session Three: MIGHTY MILLENNIALS
• Anni Chang - Young Professional
• Elise Chambellant – Miss Universe Australia 2016, 1st runner up
• Lloyd James Ross – Lifestyle Entrepreneur
• Navdeep Pasricha – Teen Entrepreneur / Founder of iYouth
The event will also showcase some of the best musical and comedic talent from our community and 100% of proceeds will be donated to the below charitable organisations:
* Able Australia
* Australia Anti-Ice Campaign
* St Vincent de Paul Society
These three organisations work 'Above and Beyond', to create a more just, compassionate and inclusive society and to combat some of the greatest challenges of our time.